Dwight Drake combines a breadth of experience as a professional adviser, business owner, scholar and professor with a talent for making tough subjects understandable and interesting. For decades, Professor Drake has helped numerous couples and businesses with their planning challenges. His plainspoken, no-nonsense style appeals to all audiences.
- Teaches business, tax and planning courses at the University of Washington School of Law and the UW Executive MBA Program
- Author of Business Planning: Closely Held Enterprises, 3rd Edition (Thomson/West 2011).
- Former CEO, business adviser, and popular speaker at planning conferences throughout the country
- Majority shareholder and President of large private business that he built and ultimately sold to a public company
- Author of over 70 professional certification programs for planning professionals, two books, and various articles
Professor Drake and his wife Kathy have four children and six grandchildren.
Click here to review Professor Drake’s resume.